Furniture And Silver
- Centre, Slovakian wall mirror form the Lallgarh Palace.
- Left, Colonical Chairs and Tables. The chairs are upholstered with tapestry type of cloth popular in aristocratic furniture in the 19th Century Europe.
- Right, Chairs and Table personally used by Narendra Singh ji of Bikaner in his life time. The Central Chair has relief-carved monogramme of the Bikaner State. The chairs are covered with Banaras brocade material.
- Silver Objects :
- A gharah, a waterjug, a lid for plates.
- A pen with ink-well and a cigar box.
Furniture from the palaces of Bikaner
Dressing Table and chair with Belgian mirrors, of European or colonial Indian origin
Silver Objects surahi, perfume dispenser, spittoon, flower vase bowl and showing raas or circle dance of Krishna with gopis, These are marked by unique engraving work.